VoiceGuy

This is home to the VoiceGuy Podcast, hosted by Eric Armstrong. It's also his professional blog on vocal coaching, voice teaching, dialect, accent, Shakespeare text, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

VoiceGuy.ca Goes Live


Today marks the first regular posting to the VoiceGuy.ca website. Today's post is the first post in the Basic Warm-up Series, which will lead you through a ten-step warm-up. Though the material is all on the site already, I'll be posting it daily to the front page of voiceguy.ca so you can follow along in your RSS reader. [Don't HAVE an RSS Reader??? Well, try Google Reader out if you don't!]

2 Comments:

Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

12:32 PM  
Blogger Smartphone said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home