VoiceGuy

This is home to the VoiceGuy Podcast, hosted by Eric Armstrong. It's also his professional blog on vocal coaching, voice teaching, dialect, accent, Shakespeare text, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Friday, April 14, 2006

Kinkless GTD

I've been experimenting with some strategies to stay on top of my to do list, to keep my INBOX empty in my email, and to get more stuff done. I'm using Omni Outliner with something called Kinkless GTD based on the book "Getting Things Done" by David Allen. Interesting stuff to be sure, and I'm finding I'm actually GETTING THINGS DONE! Wow.

I've also started using something called "quicksilver" for my mac which allows me to jump to just about anything on my computer (files, applications) with just a couple of key strokes. Very interesting. And it's FREE. Gotta love that. I really got hooked on all this stuff thanks to a site called "43 Folders" which focuses on productivity & how to be more effective with your time. Cool stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home