VoiceGuy

This is home to the VoiceGuy Podcast, hosted by Eric Armstrong. It's also his professional blog on vocal coaching, voice teaching, dialect, accent, Shakespeare text, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Friday, April 14, 2006

Back in Business

Well, we've managed to create a class for 2006-07's Acting Area. After 2 full days of auditions and 1 day of callbacks, we're getting set for next year already. Busy times ahead for all! This really marks the end of the school year for me, so this is quite good news. I'm excited because it means that I can shift gears into prepping for next year and then beginning to check things off inĀ  my "to-do" list! Good times ahead. I'm essentially back in business as a coach and as a writer. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home