VoiceGuy

This is home to the VoiceGuy Podcast, hosted by Eric Armstrong. It's also his professional blog on vocal coaching, voice teaching, dialect, accent, Shakespeare text, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Yesterday I "finished" or approached finishing my article on Memorization for the second year voice class. I'll be turning it into an article for the VASTA Voice (Newsletter) in the next week, but there's a fair bit of editing down, 'cause it's w a a a y too long at present. And it's written for the wrong audience -- students rather than voice trainers. Still, I think it is a good bit, and I feel pretty pleased with how it turned out.

This morning I managed to create my first Podcast! More on that in the next post. Now there should be a way (once I figure this stuff out a bit more) for you to subscribe to my podcast through your RSS newsreader. I'll let you know once I figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home