VoiceGuy

This is home to the VoiceGuy Podcast, hosted by Eric Armstrong. It's also his professional blog on vocal coaching, voice teaching, dialect, accent, Shakespeare text, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Today I finished off my rendition of A Modern Major-General for my Imagine IPA series. I did it with Comic Life, which seems to be a bit of a pain to do IPA with, but is fun nonetheless. ( I love that word, "nonetheless," the way you get to tie three words into one – it feels like I'm writing in German or something!)

Still haven't managed to do my podcasting thing yet, but have been thinking about it somewhat. But most of my brain cells seem to be focused on the handout I'm working on on Memorization. I've asked the VASTAVOX to help out, too, and I'm get quite a flurry of responses, which is nice. Seems like many out there in voice trainer land worry about this.

Anyhoo, back to the prep for next year. Plan plan plan plan plan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home