VoiceGuy

This is home to the VoiceGuy Podcast, hosted by Eric Armstrong. It's also his professional blog on vocal coaching, voice teaching, dialect, accent, Shakespeare text, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Just posted the most recent Imagine IPA Letter to my site. I really enjoyed this week's text, which comes from the small paper in my wife's home town of Wingham Ontario. Thanks to my wife, Amy, for reading me that brilliant story over the phone when she visited her parents last month. I hope you enjoy it too. And this issue marks the first Letter to feature a quiz, so people can test themselves on their IPA skills, both reading and transcribing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Flloyd said...

Hi Eric, just joined you for warm-up, it's great. Thanks - although next door's dog is very worried about me, but I'm not.

Flloyd

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home